Main benefit – Activates and strengthens the abdominal core muscles
1. Lie on your back on the mat, arms down the side of the body, palms down.
2. Bend your knees and begin by placing your feet into a position similar to that of riding a bicycle.
3. Pull back on the toes to keep your legs active and start to make rotations in the sky like you are riding a bicycle.
4. Keep it going for at least 1-2 minutes. You want to generate that feeling of fire and heat in the belly region.
5. Keep going,. Eventually start to slow down the cycle movement and then move your legs in the opposite direction as if you are riding a bicycle in reverse.
6. When you are ready to stop, slow down the movements and then bend your knees into your chest to release.
Yogic Bicycle Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Celebrity Health Regimes
- I Beat Bulimia and Swam The English Channel!
- Blitz Your Body With This High Energy Workout From PT and Love Island Star Gabby Allen
- Does Your Running Performance fall as The Mercury Rises? Here’s How to Stay on Track in The Hotter Months
- Best Ways to Get a Six Pack in a Month