Today’s review will include all of the exercises learned in the previous seven days. If any of the positions are, as yet, difficult for you, simply do as much as you can. All of the extreme positions will be accomplished in time.
From this point forward we will make it a rule not to pause between the repetitions of any exercise unless so instructed. For example, if you are directed to perform the Complete Breath Standing 5 times, the only pause will be at the point where you hold the extreme position for a count of 5. Immediately upon completing the movements on P 48, you repeat the exercise. When all 5 repetitions are completed, you relax briefly as instructed.
Whenever you have the slightest doubt concerning any of the movements make certain to refer to the pages indicated.
Yoga to do in the morning Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Restorative Yoga Poses : Supported Heart Pose with Legs Over a Bolster
- Restorative Yoga Poses : Heart Pose with Butterfly Legs
- Restorative Yoga Poses : Supported Open Twist
- Restorative Yoga Poses : Mountain Brook
- Yoga Poses for Relaxation: Grounding Spinal Twist