Here are three tools I use everyday to transform my negative energy into energy that serves me:
Acknowledge your negativity by:
• From the here and now, you can then make a conscious choice about your next step. You can choose to react and potentially cause harm to you and/or others (which ALWAYS creates a lose: lose outcome), or you can choose to respond from a place of control and express your needs (which ALWAYS creates a win: win)
• Having made your choice, respond and take the appropriate action for the highest good of you and anyone else involved.
• Meditate everyday.
Research has shown that meditation:
• Increases your positive emotions
• Increases resilience in challenging times
• Improves empathy and compassion
• Increases you life satisfaction
• Boosts your immune functions
• Helps you to step back and develop a clearer perspective
• Decreases anxiety
• Decreases stress
• Decreases depression
• Releases negative energy from your body
• Paying attention to your negative thoughts, feelings, emotions, behaviours and self-talk.
Yoga Poses for Metabolism Photo Gallery
• Rather than stuff your negativity down or ignore it, allow it to come to the surface and show gratitude for it because it has come up to share its wisdom with you. When you are in gratitude this is naturally a higher vibration than all the different forms of negativity, which gets it ready for release.
• Negativity is a ’trigger’ from a past event being relived; so when you experience negativity you are living in the past. So your awareness and acknowledgement (points i and ii) creates clarity of thought and presence – you are literally moving out of the past into the ‘here and now’. In other words your awareness moves you from a negative state of being to a present neutral state of being -in the here and now
Yoga poses for metabolism for Babiana mucronata Jacquin Ker Gawler Plants cm high. Leaves lanceolate, pleated, hairy. Flowers zygomorphic, pale blue with yellow lower tepals, lightly acridly scented, perianth tube narrowly funnelshaped, mm long, lower tepals united below, filaments arched, mm long, anthers mm long, ovary hairy bracts mm long, inner bracts divided to the base. Flowering July-September. Rocky sandstone slopes and flats, NW Bokkeveld Mountains to Tulbagh. Babiana nana Andrews Sprengel Plants cm high, stem mostly underground. Leaves obliquely ovate to lanceolate, not or weakly pleated, hairy. Yoga poses for metabolism photos, Yoga poses for metabolism 2016.
Yoga poses for metabolism, Yoga poses for metabolism pics, Yoga poses for metabolism Free.
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Strength And Training Exercises
- Find Your Bliss With Yoga
- Yoga And Diet For Weight Loss
- Kimberly Wyatt Workout Routine
- Exercises Fitness Yoga Lose Weight