Two things you must know here:
1. Without the stimuli of exercise on the weight-bearing joints, the body is least interested in absorbing calcium whether it comes from food or from a supplement.
2. Without adequate bone density, your pregnancy will be a tiresome affair, riddled with aches, pain and swelling.
So weight train and make gains both on muscle tissue and the bone mineral density to carry the baby for the full term without running out of energy and patience.
Yoga Poses For 2nd Trimester Pregnancy Photo Gallery
The other big factor is insulin resistance—yes, again. The more muscle you carry, the easier it is for the cells of the body to pick sugar (nutrients) from the bloodstream and this helps lower the blood sugar level. During pregnancy, the body will reduce the insulin sensitivity a bit to make more nutrients available for the foetus. This is a double-edged sword, and without adequate muscle tissue, your body will have a tough time adjusting to it. And that’s exactly why a lot of women with no history of diabetes develop gestational diabetes during pregnancy. It’s not really age that comes in your way, it’s lack of fitness and that, my dear, is easily preventable.
Prenatal Yoga Complete Set
10 Amazing Prenatal Yoga Asanas That Will Make Childbirth Easy
6 Exercises for Back Pain During Pregnancy
The Best Prenatal Yoga Poses for the Second Trimester of Pregnancy …
Best Yoga Poses for the Third Trimester
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Strength And Training Exercises
- Find Your Bliss With Yoga
- Yoga And Diet For Weight Loss
- Kimberly Wyatt Workout Routine
- Exercises Fitness Yoga Lose Weight