Yoga Exercises For Pregnancy
The Galactic Centre Alignment
This alignment takes the form of a series of triangles— each with a central eye:
1. The Synthesis Ashram. The First, Second and Seventh Ray Masters with the Christ at the centre.
2. Shamballa. The three Buddhas of Activity with Sanat Kumara at the centre.
3. The Solar Logos. The three Lords of the synthesising planets (Uranus, Neptune & Saturn) with the Sun at the centre.
4. The Sirian Logos. The three aspects of the Sun (Physical Sun, Heart of the Sun, Central Spiritual Sun) with Sirius at the centre.
5. The Cosmic Logos. The lords of the three constellations (Great Bear, Sirius, Pleiades) with the galactic centre as the ‘eye’.26
6. Mantrams, Prayers and Formulas The Mantram of Fire
I seek the Way; I yearn to know. Visions I see, and fleeting deep impressions. Behind the Portal, on the other side, lies that which I call home, for the circle hath been well-nigh trod, and the end approacheth the beginning.
I seek the Way. All ways my feet have trod. The Way of Fire calls me with fierce appeal. Naught in me seeks the way of peace; naught in me yearns for earth.
Let the fire rage, the flames devour; let all the dross be burnt; and let me enter through that Gate, and tread the Way of Fire.27