Limited beings covered by the veils of Bnava, etc., and endowed with different physical bodies caused by the beginningless karma mala are of infinite variety, and the residual impressions caused by them the veils are incapable of effecting the experience of unity. Just as the ether surrounded by a jar, etc., or a cloth perfumed by different kinds of scents do not produce the experience of unity since they appear as different on account of the differentiation caused by various limiting properties, so limited beings seem different from one another despite their being of the nature of pure consciousness in essence. YogarUja’s introduction to verse 38 Thus the different conditions in which the limited beings exist on the worldly plane are attributed to the supreme Lord being the sole reality.
Utthita Trikonasana Yoga Pose Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Yoga And Diet For Weight Loss
- Kimberly Wyatt Workout Routine
- Exercises Fitness Yoga Lose Weight
- BUILD STRENGTH Open Your Chest And Tone Your Arms, Legs And Core In One Simple Yoga Pode
- Use The Power Of Your Mind To Create The Life You Want