• Stand on knees, knees a little apart, feet stretched out.
• Lean back, catch hold of right heel with right hand and then the left heel with left hand.
• Push the abdomen forward, drop the head back and arch backward as far as you can.
• Hold as long as comfortable, breathe normally.
• Slowly release one hand, then the other and come back to start position.
USTRASANA Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Best Yoga Yoga Instructor Cape Town
- Supta Padangusthasana
- Virabhadrasana I
- Gorilla Pose Yoga
- Reverse Table Top – Ardha Purvottanasana