• Lie on stomach, legs straight, feet together, soles upward, forehead on floor.
• Place your palms below and to side of the shoulders, elbows tucked in.
• Inhale and raise the head and upper body.
• Lift both palms off the ground as shown and hold, breathing normally.
• Exhale and slowly resume start position.
• Lie on stomach, legs straight, feet together, soles upward.
• Interlock the fingers behind the back.
• Inhale and pull your arms back, raising head and upper body as shown.
• Hold position breathing normally.