Down Facing Dog – Adho Mukha Svanasana
Main benefit – Strengthens the arms, shoulders and opens the back of legs.
1. Come onto all fours with hands underneath the shoulders and knees under the hips. Spread your fingers wide.
2. Tuck the toes under, start to extend the arms and start bringing the knees off the floor.
3. Come to extend the arms, and start to work the kegs straight. Try to bring the weight back into your legs and not so much into your arms.
4. Look to the floor just under your belly button.
Down Facing Dog – Adho Mukha Svanasana Photo Gallery
Some countries, including England, require labeling of products that contain Yellow No. 5 and No. 6 as they have been linked to hyperactivity in children. The United States has banned some dyes, though Blue No. 1, Blue No. 2, Green No. 3, Red No.
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Don’t have time to exercise?
- Best Yoga Yoga Instructor Cape Town
- What are Upanishads?
- Pregnancy and the Upanishads
- Yoga Poses For Pregnancy Third Trimester