• Lie flat on stomach, legs together, arms beside the body, chin on floor
• Bend both knees.
• Reach for your toes or ankles and grip them firmly.
• Inhale and raise your upper body while tensing the leg muscles and pushing your feet backwards.
• Hold for 10-20 seconds.
• Exhale and slowly release the legs and come down.
Dhanurasana Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Best Yoga Yoga Instructor Cape Town
- Supta Padangusthasana
- Virabhadrasana I
- Gorilla Pose Yoga
- Reverse Table Top – Ardha Purvottanasana