• Stand straight with legs wide apart and hands on hips.
• Turn one leg and your upper body to one side and bend front knee.
• Raise your arms up over your head, keep them straight, palms together.
• Lower the hips and bend backwards as much as comfortable. Look up.
• Hold for 10-30 seconds.
• Repeat with other leg.
• Lie on back, arms stretched out, knees bent, shoulder-width apart.
• Gently twisting spine, take the knees sideways to the floor. Look in opposite direction.
• Hold 10-30 seconds, breathing normal.
• Repeat other side.