BUILD STRENGTH Open Your Chest And Tone Your Arms, Legs And Core In One Simple Move
Keep your neck in line with your spine and look towards the ceiling.
Engage your core to maintain the lift in your spine and protect your back.
THE REVERSE TABLE
Muscle tension that can build up from excessive forward-motion activities such as swimming, cycling and tennis.
WORDS: Lucy Miller PHOTOGRAPHY: Will Ireland MODEL: Fiona @WAthletic CLOTHING: lululemon.co.uk
REPS Perform this move three times between.
This strong, energising pose is perfect tor helping counteract a lot of forward-facing action, such as working at a computer. Pushing your hips up high and forming a straight line with your body from your shoulders to your knees will stretch the front side of your body, while strengthening your core, arms and thighs, which aids balance. You can also use this move to counteract.
BUILD STRENGTH Open Your Chest And Tone Your Arms, Legs And Core In One Simple Yoga Pode Photo Gallery
Don’t lock your elbows or your weight will sink into your shoulders.
HOW TO DO IT
• Sit on a mat, placing your hands on the floor three to tour inches behind your hips with your fingers facing towards your feet.
• Bend your knees and place your feet flat on the floor, parallel and hip-distance apart.
• Exhale, then as you inhale, push your hips and chest towards the ceiling, making the shape of a table with your body.
• Feel your feet and hands rooting into the floor as you push your pelvis and chest towards the ceiling.
• Hold tor 30-60 seconds, then lower with control on an exhalation. Rest, then repeat twice more.
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Strength And Training Exercises
- Find Your Bliss With Yoga
- Yoga And Diet For Weight Loss
- Kimberly Wyatt Workout Routine
- Exercises Fitness Yoga Lose Weight