Best Bodyweight Exercises Lower Back
Guidelines for Fish Consumption A specific area of concern has been possible mercury contamination in fish. Overall, fish and shellfish are healthy sources of protein, omega-3 fats, and other nutrients. Prudent choices can minimize the risk of any possible negative health effects. High mercury concentrations are most likely to be found in predator fish large fish that eat smaller fish. Mercury can cause brain damage to fetuses and young children. According to FDA and Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) guidelines and the Dietary Guidelines for Americans, women who are or who may become pregnant and nursing mothers should follow these guidelines to minimize their exposure to mercury:
• Do not eat shark, swordfish, king mackerel, or tilefish.
• Eat 8-12 ounces a week of a variety of fish and shellfish that are lower in mercury, such as shrimp, canned light tuna, salmon, pollock, and catfish. Limit consumption of albacore tuna to 6 ounces per week.
• Check advisories about the safety of recreationally caught fish from local lakes, rivers, and coastal areas.
If no information is available, limit consumption to 6 ounces per week.
The same guidelines apply to children, although they should consume smaller servings.
Best Bodyweight Exercises Lower Back Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Claire Newton Université du Québec à Rimouski
- My bloody VALENTINE
- The Strength From Within
- Nut And Seed Flours
- How to Adopt A Plant-Based Diet and Succeed