Back Stretching Yoga Poses
Examples of pure devotees of the Lord who achieved perfection by practicing one of the nine processes of bhakti-yoga are as follows:
1) Sravanam -Maharaja Parikshit became perfect by hearing about Krishna.
2) Kirtanam -Sukadeva Goswami became perfect by simply by speaking about the glories of the Lord. Sukadeva spoke the Bhagavatam to Parikshit Maharaja.
3) Vishnu-smaranam -Prahlada Maharaja became perfect simply by his always remembering the Lord.
4) Pada-sevanam -Lakshmi Devi became perfect by serving the Lord’s lotus feet.
Back Stretching Yoga Poses Photo Gallery
Click on Photos for Next Back Stretching Yoga Poses Gallery Images
5) Archanam -Maharaja Prithu became perfect by worshiping the Lord.
6) Vandanam -Akrura became perfect by offering prayers to the Lord.
7) Dasyam -Hanuman became perfect by serving the Lord.
8) Sakhyam -Arjuna became perfect by befriending the Lord.
9) Atma-nivedanam -Bali Maharaja became perfect by offering everything to the Lord.